[OLSR-users] dot draw connection problem

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 11 20:44:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

the plugin should work fine as soon as tere are changes in the topology. It
will not open the IPC socket before any changes happens. However, it is
strange that the IPC does not come up if you have got an actual mesh network
up-and-running...

Here is a patch that fixes this issue.

- Andreas