[OLSR-users] dot draw connection problem

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 10 21:52:55 CEST 2006

Not sure if this topic is too out of date, but I just upgraded my node to
olsrd 0.4.10 and had the exact same problem, I tried it on debian and
ubuntu using the deb packages and same thing happend. I havn't had the
chance to compile it myself and see if that helps.

But the plugin reports its loaded, and the plugin doesn't even showup in
netstat.

Cheers
Rip