[OLSR-users] Fast Roaming Nodes

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 6 01:36:56 CEST 2006

I don't know if cell technologies can even handle that speed, I know
wimax can't.  If it was me, I would have a local 802.11 relay routed
through an external antenna on the train to _try_ and get something to
work.

The calculations being made don't seem to incorporate anything more
then radio properties.  There is a lot more too it.

Regards,
Andrew Hodel