[OLSR-users] Re: [niouz] Mesh not reusing the same channel

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 27 15:43:09 CEST 2005

Maybe a solution would be to allow negative values for the weight you
can put on some ethernet interfaces:

A--2--B--2--C--2--D
-1    -1    -1    -1
E==2==F==2==G==2==H

So that the lowest link to go from A to D is AEFBCGHD

-- wireless ch1
== wireless ch11
 | wired ethernet

Henrion Benjamin <(spam-protected)> [051026]: