[OLSR-users] packet length error

Tuna Vardar (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 21 20:20:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

I downloaded OLSR source code from olsr.org and compiled them for
iPAQs(using arm-linux-gcc) running Familiar Linux.

After I run olsrd from command line: olsrd begins running and debug
output doesn't give any errors at startup.

But once a node receives a packet, following message appears on debug
output:

Packet length error in packet received from <ip_address>

Above error message appears in all nodes inside the ad-hoc network and
many times.

I tried both OLSR 0.4.9 and 0.4.8 source codes and both are giving the
same error message.

Do you have any idea what would be the reason for this error message?

Thanks,
Tuna