[OLSR-users] recovery from broken link

Bing (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 29 19:59:49 CET 2005

Hello all,

I am testing olsrd 4.8. I wanted to test node moving in and out of the network.
For movement out of the area, I  simply powered off that node. It seemed olsrd could never recover by itself. OLSRD in the other nodes also stopped working. After over 20 minutes, I had to manually stop olsrd by "Ctrl C", and restart olsrd.
For movement in, it was good, olsrd could automatically detect the new node without affecting other nodes.
What's wrong with this? Is the way it is or some bugs?

Thanks.

Bing