[OLSR-users] interaction between mobile ipv6 and olsr

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 29 14:16:58 CET 2005

Hi

Hopefully this trace might give you a hint.

let me explain my scenario

I have 2 nodes running olsrd (downloaded from the cvs
last wee

n1----n2

n1 and n2 are neighbors. Whilst starting olsrd, both
have ipv6 address assigned. The routing works fine

Now i change the ipv6 address on the interface (eth1)
on which the olsrd is running. olsrd on which the
address is changed (n1) crashes.

To my understanding, olsrd probes the interface and
get the new ip address and  tries to schedule events.
The it crashes with seg fault. When i do bt, it says
program no longer exists and no stack
I have attached my gdb trace file as well.

This problem seem to exist for a long time. Might be
some data structure is not getting intiliased
properly.

Probably, this is also related to the ignacio's
problem

If you need more details,i can provide you

Magesh

Now