[OLSR-users] Pro-Active Autoconfiguration?

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 24 12:49:47 CET 2005

There was an implementation for this, but it is patented by a company I
worked for.
Personally I think community networks would be able to do with DHCP where
broadcasts are forwarded by olsr as these networks are rather stable
topology wise. Or even better, IPv6 - announce prefix and build your own
address!

- Andreas