[OLSR-users] olsr-users archive not up to date

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 18 20:05:55 CET 2005

Allright,

ehh... seems I had replaced some symlinks with actual directories and
files when moving the mailinglists. Mailman has maintained its copy
of the archives, so nothing is lost.
It should be up to speed now.

- Andreas

Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> ouch... seems the server transition didn't go as painless as I hoped. I'll
> look into it.
>
> - Andreas
>

>>It seems that the archive of this mailing-list is not update to date.
>>
>>http://www.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-users
>>
>>Would it be possible to update it?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>--
>>Benjamin Henrion <(spam-protected)>
>>http://bh.udev.org
>><<<                   European Community Patent will bring            >>>
>><<<                     Software patents by the backdoor              >>>
>><<<                      http://wiki.ffii.org/ComPatEn                >>>

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org
http://www.tønnesen.org