[OLSR-users] Re: [olsr-dev] httpinfo plugin

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 31 23:54:55 CEST 2005

If there is an interest other then mine in having external files for the
httpinfo plugin that allow users to change the css layout and default
text of the output, I would be willing to implement it.

I have cross posted this to the users and dev lists to get user input.

The only problem I can see with this is multiple olsrd config files in
/etc, this could be fixed by creating an /etc/olsrd directory for all
olsrd config files.

Any comments.. anyone?

Thanks,
Andrew Hodel