[OLSR-users] Can't set broadcast address in olsrd.conf - olsrd 0.49

Rae Harbird (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 30 19:14:44 CEST 2005

Hi Gianmaria

Thank you for your reply, all answers are useful! The hexadecimal
notation is the default output format of the ifconfig command under
FreeBSD 4.11 so I don't think that's the problem.

Cheers

Rae
====