[OLSR-users] Re: OLSR Network Dying

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 29 17:56:27 CEST 2005

This brings up an interesting learning point for me.
I find it preferable to use a netmask of 255.255.255.0 and a broadcast address
of 192.168.7.255 for all of my olsr nodes.  This makes it possible to
manually hop from node to node in case olsrd goes down for some reason
without having to stuff in a bunch of host routers.  Is this not how things
are "supposed" to work?  Is my broadcast "wrong".  Worse yet, am I flooding
my network inadvertently?

John Gorkos