[OLSR-users] network problems

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 17 20:22:59 CEST 2005

Thanks for the responses.

There is no NAT on the wlan interfaces, so that is not the problem.
Lowering the MTU will not change anything if the frag thr is lower
then mtu correct?

I generated the map with a perl script I hacked together to stitch
data from google maps.

http://www.nxwi.org/index.php?n=gmapsHacking

I will try other things such as manual routes and different antennas,
but I think the best thing to do will be to take the high points and
shoot a direct link on 5ghz, then put an 802.11b HNA node there.  All
will be going out the same t1, but with more spread for the HNA nodes.

One question I am still wondering, which is a more of a network
question: would a route change cause a stream (ssh, aol, download) to
die.  It seems true?

Thanks,
Andrew