[OLSR-users] netmask and Ip4Broadcast

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 17 16:19:06 CEST 2005

Just use your regular netmask when configuring the interface.
The broadcast option is basically there to chose between the
interface-configured broadcast address and 255.255.255.255.

The reason for using 255.255.255.255 is that then "everybody" can join the
network regardless of the subnet their interface(s) belong to. But as long
as you don't need this you'll just leave out the option and olsrd will
default to the interface configured broadcast.

- Andreas