[OLSR-users] LQ Routing and 802.11b Link Speed

Bruno Randolf (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 15 15:44:30 CEST 2005

are you sure you do not NAT on every hop?

we had a similar problem once in berlin (http://olsrexperiment.de) and NAT was
the reason: when the route changes the NAT breaks the connection. now that
NAT is turned off, we can ssh over several (6+) hops.

bruno