[OLSR-users] problem with HNA6

Robert Frank (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 1 14:13:17 CEST 2005

Hi

Iam using global IPv6 address and the routing works perfectly fine when the HNA6 is not enabled. But when i enable HNA6 in my /etc/olsrd.conf, routes are not formed in the gw as well its neighbor, but in other nodes the routing table is formed properly.

Let me elobrate my problem

  Wired Iface to ext nw----(gw)n0---n1---n2---n3--n4--n5--n6--n7--n8--n9

In my gw(i.e n0), i enable the HNA6 in the following manner

/etc/gw_info.conf
HNA6
{
  :: 0
}

when i run olsrd, i find that routing table is not properly formed at the gw(n0) and n1. In rest of the nodes, the routing table is properly formed.

Any suggestions why this happening. Have i enabled the HNA6 properly or should i add some more features to make it working.

As i cant send attachments to the mailing list, iam not sending them. If necessary, kindly let me know. I will be more than happy to send it .

- Rob