[OLSR-users] Re: routing if hna (0.0.0.0) is < 3 hops and host is > 5 hops

aaron (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 13 10:27:04 CEST 2005

each of our gateways uses openvpn to a central (cable and wlan connected)
border gateway. IMHO this is how it should be done.

on the gateway:
route delete default gw
route add -host bordergwIP nexthopIP
start openvpn

on the border router:
start openvpn for the gateway

voila!

using tha cable connection while still maintaining a coherent IP space.

cheers,
aaronh.