[OLSR-users] Re: OLSR Network Dying

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 3 18:38:28 CEST 2005

It seems olsr may be causing this problem, I am not sure but here is
the scenario.

If I kill olsrd on a node that is still on the olsr network (layer 2)
I have the same problem with large packets.  However, on this network
this host is still getting olsr packets even though olsr is not
running.

When I switch the essid and channel to another network without olsr
nodes on it, everything works fine.  Could the olsr packets be causing
something?

Could it also be the noise because of the olsr nodes on the other network?

Andrew