[OLSR-users] Re: OLSR Network Dying

Bruno Randolf (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 1 19:53:36 CEST 2005

hello!

this looks more like a layer 2 problem than a olsr problem. do you use
different types of wlan cards / drivers in the network? i have seen problems
like this when different, buggy wlan drivers and firmware versions have been
used to form the ad-hoc network. unfortunately ad-hoc mode is implemented
poorly in most drivers.

bruno