[OLSR-users] dot plugin

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 20 12:30:57 CET 2005

Hi aaron,

as far as I observe, there is no throughput penalty with that CPU load.
Kernel IP packet forwarding should always have a higher prio - so 30% is O.K
(my two cents). Anyhow, if there will be more nodes in the mesh, we need to
reduce the TC/Hello times and the MprCoverage=9 we currently use.

I have another question to you: You have connected two or more WRTs by
ethernet link with all your WLAN locations. Do you use the same IP address
range for WLAN and Ether Interface? I experience some routing problems with
the MID annoucements if WLAN and Eth have the same IP range. There are no
problems if the ifaces have differnent ranges, e.g. WLAN=104.x.x.x/8 and
Ether=10.x.x.x/8.

LG, Sven-Ola