Scalability of manets (was: Re: [OLSR-users] Question about OLSR

aaron (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 12 23:59:12 CET 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Jens Nachtigall wrote:

another point on scalability.
The discussion so far failed to mention the distribution of load which I
do hope occurs when you employ LQ under the following assumption

If you assume that one node has a few (dedicated, i.e. directional) links
to other nodes, then the whole graph could represent a max flow
problem. This is well researched in literature.

Correct me if I am wrong...

Also:
There is a company in the states (i believe meshnetworks.com or
so?) who claims to have solved the scalability issue. Anybody know any
details?

ciao,
aaron.