[OLSR-users] Question about OLSR

Gecko64 (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 12 00:14:57 CET 2005

Hello, i've got a question about OLSR.
I've test this protocole with 3compunters (compunter A B and C).

A saw B and B saw C but C didn't saw A and when i've test in 11mbps,
i've see a ping of 30ms between A and B and the same between B and C and
i had a total ping of 60ms.
60ms is not a lot yes but in the network than i'm building in my
country, i'll have sometime 50 nodes between 2 compunters :-s

30ms*50=1500ms , not so very good to play a game :-s or speak on
Teamspeak etc...

The question than i'm asking was if it was possible to have a ping of
30ms between A and C? If it's possible to optimise this lag... or if it
existe an other protocol which one i'll not have this problem?

Thx   Gecko64