[OLSR-users] CVS ipkg updated (minus dyn_gw)

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 28 10:32:52 CET 2005

Hi John,

for my freifunk-firmware project, I compile actual versions of olsrd rather
often. If you experience SEGV in dyn_gw, investigate for the threading
issue. libptread installed? correct ulibc? try to discard the threading code
in the sources (as I do normally).

Regards,
Sven-Ola