[OLSR-users] windows mobile port?

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 28 10:30:44 CET 2005

Hi Sverre,

> I was wondering if anyone has considered to make a port for windows
> mobile. (say for my hp ipaq hx4700). hope you would.

It looks like there currently isn't anyone working on this project. I've
thought about porting olsrd myself once the link quality code proves
stable. But if you want to do it, you're more than welcome.

There seems to be a cross GCC for the ARM version of Windows Mobile, so
compiling should not be that much of a problem. The main challenge will
probably be that there isn't any console on Windows Mobile and the main
olsrd executable is console-based. Not a show stopper, but simply
something that will take a bit of extra work.

-Thomas