[OLSR-users] CVS ipkg updated (minus dyn_gw)

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 25 22:33:01 CET 2005

John,

Cool :)
Regarding the segfault it's not reproduceable on the x86 version.
You are 100% sure you cleaned all object files before compiling?
the dependency checking in plugin makefiles is pretty much none-existent
and there has been a lot of changes, mostly restructuring, in plugin
code recently.
If you did a clean build we should try to trace the segfault. Is there
any debuggin tools available for the WRT system(gdb or stuff like
strace)?

- Andreas

John Gorkos wrote:
> OLSR'ers -
>
>   Just put another MIPS (wrt54g) ipkg up on my package server of today's
> snapshot, for those of you that like to live on the bleeding edge.
> http://www.wildcatwireless.net/wrt54g/olsrd_0.4.9-cvs-wrt2_mipsel.ipk
>

> Andreas:  I'm getting this when I try to load the dyn_gw:
>
> ---------- Plugin loader ----------
> Library: olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.3
> Segmentation fault
>
> This is both stripped and unstripped.  Let me know if I need to dig deeper.  I
> know, this is the price for living on the bleeding edge.  It's not going into
> production today (not until Monday, anyway... :)
>
> John Gorkos

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org