[OLSR-users] LQ problems

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 16 11:05:57 CET 2005

> So, I'd like to implement both ideas, as both seem reasonable to me. Add
> the one-hop/two-hop neighbour edges and only give up an MPR if the direct
> link is better than the link via the MPR.
>
> Does this make any sense?

Sounds like a good plan :-) On one side you already have all the
information needed because of the two hop neighbor set so changing MPR
stuff should not be needed, _but_ on the other hand, updating MPR
selection as you sugges will really improve the flooding reliability.

- Andreas

---------
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org