[OLSR-users] does there exists any IPv6 address auto-conf plugin orsoftware

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 11 12:32:03 CET 2005

Ah, you might be right about that. I assumed it supported IPv6 but I have
never actually read it anywhere :) I do not know of any other
implementations that works with olsrd at current time, but extending the
pacman implementation could be an option..?
I did some work on an auto configuration protocol when I did my master.
You can read abouth it at:
http://www.olsr.org/docs/report_html/node176.html

There was/is also an implementation, but it is not in the public domain at
the time beeing.

- Andreas