[OLSR-users] MANET auto-conf: possible metrics for analysis

Robert Frank (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 8 11:17:43 CET 2005

Hi

Though this question is not directly related to OLSR, i wish to ask this question since i believe many would be researching on the MANET auto-conf using OLSR

I am working in the auto-configuration of MANET's in the presence of Internet Gateway (IGW). I am using Passive autoconfiguration techniques for my research. What are the possible set of analysis i can do in the MANET auto-conf?. Can any one please suggest me a set of performance metrics to evaluate the autoconfiguration mechanisms. Any suggestions or pointers to any papers is highly appreciatable

Many thanks

Rob

http://mail.yahoo.com