[OLSR-users] Problems when losing one link in a dual link setup (long mail)

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 1 09:30:09 CET 2005

Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> Roar,
>
> Thanks for a thorough report. I'll look into the problem as soon as
> I can find time. Right now my job is taking 101%  of my time :) so
> I might not be able to look at this right away.
> Just one question - are you running standard olsr or using the LQ
> extentions?

No problem, just wanted to report this problem.

As mentioned in the mail from me I'm running with default configuration,
i.e. LQ is 0 (off).

I'll also try the code change you mentioned, and generate debug level 9
for this problem.

Thanks!

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik