[OLSR-users] which Linux/Arm cross compiler for olsr 0.4.9

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 15 12:42:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

After managing to compile olsr for an Arm/wince target, I have had problems getting the code to run on a PPC, so I am now looking at building for an Arm/Linux target.

I have gcc version 3.2. Does anyone know if this version can build olsr 0.4.9, as I get many errors which look to be due to incompatible or missing header files with this version?

I have tried finding a later pre-compiled version of gcc, but I am having trouble locating one. Is there a download site that has a suitable pre-compiled gcc ARM cross compiler?

Thank you in advance,
Gary.