[OLSR-users] Olsr-users, What she really wanted was an extra inch !

Eyur_5645 (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 6 06:18:13 CEST 2005

Finally!

I have always worried about the size of my peniz.  When I have sex,
even though she says that the intercourse is good, I know that what she really
wants is an extra inch!

3 months ago I found The Extender.  I just put it on whilst I'm driving
the car and when I'm sleeping.  It stays hidden under my clothes and it
is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.

I could tell that my penis was getting elongatedz and heavier, but I
thought that when I took it back off I would shrinkz back to original
size.  I was really surprised!

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
When I took off The Extender I was measuring 6.5"
After not wearing the extender for a week, I am still 6" long!

The lengtheninng is permanent!
Check it out
http://091.dumfounds.net/extender/?nice123

I could not believe the results of this device.  I am back to wearing
it
again and I'm still getting largerz!  My girlfriend says it is the best
product I've ever bought, and she ALWAYS reminds me to put it on if I
forget!

Take a peek... Olsr-users We know it works.  There's a total guaranttee with it,
too.  If
you are not completely satisfied with your length gainz and comfort you
get your
cash back.  Every penny.  No-one sends them back!

The Extender correct the curve of the peniz too, straightening out
sharp bends
as new cells grow!

Check it out Olsr-users
http://802.dumfounds.net/extender/?nice123