[OLSR-users] Compiling OLSR in windows XP

도인실 (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 4 10:09:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

While installing olsr, I just followed the instructions,

- download and install cygwin including common development
tools(make, gcc, mingw32, cvs, flex, bison etc.).

- start cygwin and do:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/olsrd login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/olsrd co
olsrd-current

cd olsrd-current

make OS=win32

And now I see  'olsrd.exe' in the olsrd-current directory.
But when I ran the exe file, I got the error messages,

"Parsing file: "C\WINDOWS\olsrd.conf"
Cannot open configuration file 'C\WINDOWS\olsrd.conf' No such file or directory....'
Using default config values<No configfile......
"

Is there anything that I missed while installing OLSR?
Please help me~~~~
Thank you in advance,

- Doh,