[OLSR-users] olsrd is killed when the IPv6 address is changed whilst olsrd is running

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 22 13:50:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I will not have much time to work on olsrd the next couple of weeks due
to family issues, but I just had a look at your problem and comitted
a fix to cvs. A patch is attatched.

- Andreas

Robert Frank wrote:
> HI Andreas
>
> Did you happen to have a look at the problem that occurs when the IPv6
> address is changed whilst the olsrd is running
> (http://www.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-users/2005-April/000886.html)
> Can you please send me any suggestions to debug this problem
>
> - ROb

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org