[OLSR-users] secure plugin questions in 0.4.9

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 20 16:29:43 CEST 2005

I do "make clean", then compile and install again. It
works well. Thanks.

Another question:
Can I choose the encryption at the time olsrd is
running? e.g. "#olsrd ***", *** means some parameters.

Do you think I can do the modification on the source
code, and make it work with SHA-256 or other
algorithms?

Thanks, Andreas.

James