[OLSR-users] Double radio mesh test

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 19 17:45:34 CEST 2005

As I can recall from the many conversations about mesh dynamics, and the
lack of support for the GPL from them, they use 3 radios.  1 is to
determine channel allocation for the other 2.

The have developed real time kernel extensions for the wireless drivers
to allow this functionality, and this is the reason people are
complaining about the GPL.  According to GPL they should release this stuff.

read:
http://www.smallworks.com/archives/00000072.htm

read comments here:
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/06/1432243&tid=193