[OLSR-users] Problem about Secure plug-in

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 10 21:56:53 CEST 2005

Hi there once again ken,

Regarding the httpinfo plugin:
The admin interface is _experimental_, so don't expect everything to
work 100%. But everything but pollrate and TOS should work. Willingness
is not changed if you use dynamic willingness.

Now regarding the secure plugin it works just fine here. Do you see the
same behaviour every time you test? To me it looks like a collission in
the challenge/response part, but that's not very likely to happen. What
does the output on 10.0.0.2 look like?

The secure plugin is indeed _very_ experimental and has not seen any
large-scale testing AFAIK and is not very much maintained either. I try
to keep it up to date on plugin interface/code structure changes, but I
would not rely too much on it in a project, unless you are able to do
your own fixes in the code, since I've got that code pretty much at the
bottom of my pri-list theese days..

- Andreas

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org