[OLSR-users] Problem about secure plugin in olsrd-0.4.9

ken chung (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 20:31:13 CEST 2005

According to secure plug-in readme file:

  The plugin uses this shared secret key for signature
  generation and verification. For nodes to participate
  in the OLSR routing domain they need to use the key
  used by the other nodes.
  The key is 128-bits of size and is read from the
  specified file from the config file or by default from:
  /root/.olsr/olsrd_secure_key

  Copy the key to this file an all nodes. The plugin
  will terminate olsrd if this file cannot be found.

I want to ask how can I generate the key file from olsr.

Thanks