[OLSR-users] Re: Segmentation fault about olsrd-0.4.9

ken chung (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 15:32:59 CEST 2005

hi Thomas

I dont know how to run olsrd with dot_draw!
I already compile the dot_draw,
Should I run olsrd inside olsrd-0.4.9/lib/dot_draw?
but I cannot find core file inside this directory

Ken