[OLSR-users] some problem about olsrd-0.4.9

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 14:06:23 CEST 2005

Aaargh, I wouldn't have expected new problems to show up *THAT* fast.
:-) Ken, could you please do the following for me? I'd like to track
this bug down and fix it as soon as possible.

1. Compile olsrd from the sources, but do not install it. (Installing
would remove the debug symbols from the compiled executable.)

2. Say "ulimit -c unlimited" in your shell. This will enable olsrd to
dump a core file when crashing.

3. Run the olsrd executable that you have compiled by saying "./olsrd"
inside the "olsrd-0.4.9" directory.

4. Once olsrd has crashed, please send the generated core file and the
olsrd executable that you have used.

I'll then be able to see where the crash happened.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the inconvenience!

-Thomas