[OLSR-users] Olsrd and ipv6

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 8 10:33:39 CEST 2004

Hmmm... That's what I get for not testing IPv6 properly :-(
I'll look into it Wim, thanks for reporting. Please report at the
bugtracket at the sourceforgepage aswell - this way you can keep track
of the progress of fixing the bugs.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=117612&atid=681702

- Andreas

--