[OLSR-users] OLSR and various channels

Michael Bauer (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 26 16:50:02 CEST 2004

> Hello, I've some questions:
> It seems like OLSR networks need to have avery node on the same channel. Is
> there any  way to avoid this?

olsr is independent from the infrastructure it runs on, we got running
olsr on ethernet, wireless links and even ip over ip tunnels. So there
is no need to run olsr networks on the same wifi-channel. If you want to
do a MANET you should consider running some nodes on the same channel.

> Could be possible to route between this networks?

yes, thats what olsr is for.

greetins mihi
--
a place without wlan just doesn't feel like home