[OLSR-users] Dot topology plugin

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 25 09:37:53 CEST 2004

> As far as I know, what you describe is precisely what OLSRD does:
> propagating the network topology so that each node knows the network
> topology. All you need to display it is to extract that information from
> ONE node.

Due to OLSRs MPR optimization, all links in the network will most likeley
not be known to all nodes. If you want _all_ links to be distributed, you
should set TC-redundancy to 2 on all nodes. This makes them announce all
links in TC messages - not just MPR selectors.

- Andreas

---------
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org