[OLSR-users] Plugin problems on mips

Pawel Foremski (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 5 19:15:01 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 05 of October 2004 19:04, John Gorkos wrote:
> A standard make does not recompile the plugins.  You need to either cd into
> each plugin directory and make clean, then make or run the make clean_libs
> && make libs.

Obvious :P.

I think it's some system libraries problem/bug; OpenWRT currently uses uClibc
CVS snapshots, so it's possible I compiled it in a bad day :D. I'll
investigate this more when I have more time, for sure, just hoped somebody
had already knew (and solved) this problem.

--
Pawel Foremski
(spam-protected)