[OLSR-users] Question about Powerstatus plugin

ken chung (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 2 12:23:40 CEST 2004

Thank for your help!
I can enable APM now.
however, when I run olsr, it shows "PLUG-IN: Generating package -
Segmentation fault"

How to fix it?
thanks

The debug message is shown below:

---------- Plugin loader ----------
Library: olsrd_power.so.0.1
OLSRD Powerstatus plugin 0.1 by Andreas T?nnesen
Checking plugin interface version.... 1 - OK
Trying to fetch plugin IO function....OK
Trying to fetch register function....OK
Running registration function...
olsr_plugin_io(100)
olsr_plugin_io(101)
olsr_plugin_io(513)
olsr_plugin_io(514)
olsr_plugin_io(502)
olsr_plugin_io(504)
olsr_plugin_io(500)
olsr_plugin_io(515)
olsr_plugin_io(516)
olsr_plugin_io(102)
olsr_plugin_io(506)
olsr_plugin_io(103)
olsr_plugin_io(508)
olsr_plugin_io(507)
olsr_plugin_io(509)
olsr_plugin_io(510)
olsr_plugin_io(511)
olsr_plugin_io(512)
Node has APM info!
Parser: registering event for type 128
Register parse function: Added function for type 128
Scheduler event registered int: 2.50
Adding OLSR socket entry 9