[OLSR-users] Convincing olsr to select better routes

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 1 08:09:04 CEST 2004

There is some preliminary link-quality code included in olsrd. However,
one big problem is that one can only "spy" on max 8 nodes unless
recompiling the WLAN driver.

check out src/link_set.c and src/linux/link_layer.c as well as the
(undocumented) -llinfo startup argument. This should generate some info
about link quality of WLAN interfaces and their neighbors. No action is
currently taken based on theese values.

- Andreas