[OLSR-users] Freifunk-Firmware 0.5.4

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 25 10:55:22 CET 2004

Hi OLSR Users,

today, I released the brand new Freifunk-Firmware Version 0.5.4. There are
minor changes included since the last version, but you will be able to check
out the brand new OLSRD-0.4.8-cvs-2004-11-25 with QOS (02:00h MET) with this
Firmware. Thanks to Elektra and ThomasL for help me tweaking the
config-file. If necessary, the mips-ulibc-binary of the daemon can be
extracted from the appropriate IPK files (see download address).

A brief intro to this OLSR-specialized WRT54g Firmware can be found on the
new SourceForge project home page. The Firmware is based on OpenWRT and
comes with a Web-Administration UI (german and english). I'am sorry, but I
still have to translate several docs and the wiki page into english until
now. Before asking me about the settings of the Web-UI: Make sure, you
pressed F1 and read the popup...

Details:

http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ffen/ (Preview of english Web-UI)
http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/ (Download address)