[OLSR-users] Link quality extension to olsrd

Ignacio García Pérez (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 12 09:07:47 CET 2004

> * We look at the sequence numbers of OLSR packets received from our
> neighbours to detect lost packets. We then calculate how many of the
> past 10 packets that each of our neighbours sent us actually made it to

Shouldn't this be somewhat configurable?... link quality in some scenarios
may have sudden variations that happen seldom, that one might want to tell
olsrd to ignore such variations by increasing the number of packets used for
link quality computation.

Nacho.

---