[OLSR-users] Re: Uolsr and uclibc

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 27 03:44:22 CET 2004

Gilles Douillet wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> Your the best !
>
> It's works ! I just had to copy the uclibc libpthread, make symbolik links
> and it was runing !!!

Thats great :)

> Now I'll run a lot of tests (with diffents linux, windows, mac and BSD!!)

Your project is very interesting - please keep me updated on your findings!

> Can you also tell me how I can make a staticly linked version with
> libpthread ? I think it's gcc -Wl static but not sure (in fact it works with
> the libpthread form uclibc so I think I'll keep it like this)

I've never compiled olsrd statically - and I can't seem to make it link
here... The way I see it a -static added to the linking line in the
Makefile should do it since both libpthread.a and libm.a exist on this
system... But the linking fails...
I'll have to get back to you on this later.

> Best regards
>
> Gilles
>

> PS : may I difuse this patch to other people ?

Yes - I will include it in the next release as well.

- Andreas T