[OLSR-users] Debug 1 required to work?

Andrew Nott (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 26 17:08:25 CEST 2004

Jens Nachtigall wrote:
> I am using this package for 2 days now without problems:
> http://www.wildcatwireless.net/wrt54g/
>
> The line in the /etc/ipkg.conf is:
> src ab0oo http://www.wildcatwireless.net/wrt54g/
>
> This is version 0.44
>
> (found in the OpenWrt wiki under available repositories)

That'll teach me to be sure I'm using the right repository. I was using
John's older package, from

src _marc_ http://wrt54g.free.fr/openwrt/b4/ipkg/

The updated package from the ab0oo repository works appears to work with
debug 0. Thanks for the pointer. I was playing with makefiles to build a
copy of 0.4.4 myself, but a packaged version is much easier.

John Gorkos wrote:
 > The version currently in the repository is 0.4.4.  I'll put the new
 > one up as soon as it hits the street, since I'm waiting anxiously for
 > it too. I've disconvered the same thing with debug 0 versus debug 1,
 > but I'm not a good enough coder to track the problem into the code. I
 > have just been running olsrd -<options> -d 1 2>&1 /dev/null and
 > crossing my fingers.

The problem seems to have vanished for me between 0.4.3 and 0.4.4.

Thanks for the help.

Andrew