[OLSR-users] PDA's OLSR message intervals

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 8 16:25:36 CEST 2004

Ok , there's a small bug here. You must set the HELLO interval in the
configfile.
If set at the commandline the non-wlan interval will not get updated. I'll
have it fixed in 0.4.5.

regards,
Andreas